Institute of Professional Excellence
MBA for Working Professionals and E-MBA
Recognizing the need of today’s executives, constantly challenged by disruptive changes, technological shifts, and a constant compulsion to upskill for relevance in their roles, the program is crafted to equip them with appropriate learning and skills. Based on a curriculum well blended with Management concepts & rich Indian business case studies developed by a faculty with ample Industry experience, this program not only readies the Working Professionals forefficiently taking on today’s challenges, but also grows future readiness.
Our program, conveniently scheduled on weekends for the Working Professionals, provides a platform of rich, experiential learning, with carefully selected faculty from reputed business schools, and market savvy organizations. Participants get to meaningfully interact with the industry veterans through Guest lectures, time bound internships, projects, workshops, etc.
2.Need for the Program:
- A large number of Working Professionals eagerly seek an additional degree in Management as a route to career advancement,either within their existing organization, or a shift to a more valuable role in a new organization
- While the degree should enrich them and enhance their capabilities, the course must protect their current earning by convenient schedules, preferably on the weekends.
- Metros, with highly skilled working executives, and a strong learning eco system, is the perfect backdrop for such structured & focused programs.
To ensure that the learning solutions remains contemporary &relevant to the dynamic business scenarios, our program design factors in current business and industry challenges through extensive scanning of the business environment and inputs from industry experts, management thinkers and corporate leaders.
To maximize impact and to ensure that participants apply the learning in their workplace, our design methodology encompasses the following steps:
- UGC recognized MBA Degree from a reputed University.
- Conducted only on the Weekends, enabling working professionals to pursue higher studies while continuing to work during the week.
- Industry driven course content.
- Enhances existing knowledge and skills of the executives, thereby improving their efficiency at work
- Provide a networking platform with likeminded working professionals
- Sharpening Industry relevant skills and Qualification, facilitating Career Growth
- Options for specialization in HR, Marketing, Finance, Systems & operations.
- Participants learn best practices from other batch mates and apply the same at their respective work place. 5.Eligibility criteria:
- MBA for Working Professionals: Any graduate from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate(45% for SC/ST category) marks in Graduation and who is in full time employment at the time of applying for the course with work experience is desirable.
- Executive MBA: Any graduate from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate(45% for SC/ST category) marks in Graduation with 3 years of work experience
- Should be in full time employment for a minimum period of 3 years.
6.Specializations offered :
- Operations & Systems